Subject: Resignation Email
From: Adithya Srivastava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 17:32:07 +0530

Dear HR/Deeksha,

It is with the great regret that I must inform you that I am putting my
resignation for the position of Customer Service Executive. I understand
that my departure will cause a disruption, and I will do everything in my
power to facilitate the smooth transition of duties to my replacement.

I would be able to serve the 14 days notice period as agreed in the initial
appointment letter, Or I would appreciate it if you can give me an
early/immediate release from my duties.

While working here, the support and encouragement I have received and the
connections I have made, both professional and personal, have been
invaluable. I will miss the challenging nature of my work and the enjoyable
atmosphere and coworkers. I will always be grateful.

In future if you need any assistance from my side, I can be reached at
92105-13908 or [email-masked]

I wish you all the success for your future endeavors. We had a good run :)

Regards
Adithya Srivastava
+91-9210513908