Subject: Please find the resume for corporate training
From: Karan Saxena <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 13:36:21 +0530

Hi Harpreet,

I have an automation testing experience of 3yrs. I have worked on selenium
with JAVA as well as selenium with C#. I am involved in creating an
automation framework based on the requirement. Before we go further with
our discussion, I want to inform you that I am an ISTQB foundation level
certified, MongoDB (m101j) certified. I have secured a top 10 rank in
TechGig code gladiator international testing hackathon.

 I have also implemented research on self-healing of code. I moved on from
JAVA to C# because of the client demand in just 1 week which proves my
adaptability as well as flexibility. I am always keen to learn new skills
and implement them if needed.

All of the above I have completed my bachelor's in computer science, as
well as currently I cleared my master's in data analytics from BITS, Pilani.

I am looking for part-time training . Attached is my resume for your
reference.

Thanks and Regards
Karan Saxena