Subject: Profile: For Customer Relations Trainer - Delhi/NCR
From: Ashish Panwar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:57:19 +0530

Hi Harpreet,

Greetings of the day!

Please find attached my CV with this email. To brief you, I have good
experience and corporate exposure with the BPO/BPM and the ITES sector. I
have a blended profile of training, quality, operations and overall
administration at a senior level.

I have had an opportunity to work with international clients and processes.
I have a customer centric approach and have managed and worked within large
teams. Excellent communication skills, great convincing ability, creativity
at work, are my assets.

I have worked in Quality and Training with BPM's of repute Hutch, NIIT and
IBM in Delhi and NCR for 5 years. I have worked for various sales, voice
and chat processes in the past with NIIT, Gurgaon as a Sr. Quality Analyst.
My profile includes multitasking and a host of inter-functional tasks and
activities. I also worked with Foundation For Excellence India Trust from
Dehradun as Assistant Manager Special Donor Projects from Feb'18 - Oct'18
(Work From Home).

It is anticipated, however I will still mention that I will work really
hard, will be committed and will always contribute towards my own learning,
development and towards achieving the organisation's goal and strategic
direction.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ashish Panwar
+91-9760373553