Subject: Job Opportunity
From: SHUBHAM YADAV <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 16:15:22 +0530

Dear Sir,
I am SHUBHAM YADAV, Born and brought up in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. I have
done MBA from Lovely Professional University Punjab.

Decisive, energetic, plan-oriented, tough-minded, initiator. Having 6
Months of Experience working in Extramarks Education Pvt. Ltd. as a
Business Development Executive handling Sales and Marketing of the company
& 3 months of experience working as a Sales and Marketing Executive at The
Times of India. Having a keen interest in the IT Sector.
A learner and always open to challenges. Good academic records and a never
give up attitude.

Looking for the Career Opportunity..... If any positions are available
kindly let me know.

Competencies:
-Microsoft Office
-Digital Marketing
-Social Media Marketing
-Excel
-Inbound and Outbound Sales
-Inside Sales
-Marketing and Business Growth

# attached CV