Subject: Recruitment proposal- Emic Enterprise
From: Anupriya Singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 16:16:42 +0530

Dear HR,
Greetings!!!

We would like to take an opportunity to introduce ourselves as EMIC
ENTERPRISE We appreciate the opportunity to submit
our proposal for recruitment services to You.

*Emic Enterprise* is a Noida based leading Manpower, Campus Recruitment and
outsourcing providing company. We provide you a single window solution for
all your staff requirements which provides you with quick and easy access
to screened resume for candidates for Technical and non technical
profiles. We are mainly focused for IT and Non-IT industry. We serve the
following industries

   1. IT and Software Industry
   2. Advertising/Media/Publishing
   3. Hotels and Resorts
   4. Service Industry
   5. Hospitality
   6. Automobiles
   7. Architecture / Interior Design
   8. Dairy Industry
   9. Telecom
   10. E-Commerce Industry
   11. Education (Foreign Education, Pre-schools, Animation & Media)

*Our Services:*

We are professionally managed and established in the field of advising &
assisting employers in recruitment & selection of employees at every level
of management.

*Recruitment:*

1. To advertise the requirement in daily news /media, & job portals,
2. To Short-list the resumes as per requirement,
3. To held campus interviews,
4. Head Hunting.
 Selection:

1. Scrutiny and Short-listing of result oriented resumes,
2. Screening of Suitable candidate for right position,
3. Conducting psychological test & personal interview at all levels,
4. To prepare sketch of duties & responsibilities at works,
5. Job analysis, job descriptions & job evaluation of the employees,
6. Negotiation with the incumbents as per their drawings & expected
remuneration,
7.  To conduct preliminary interviews.

*Our most valuable Clients :-*

*DHFL, Keltron, Fullerton India, DMI Housing, PNB HFL, ISFC, Intec Capital,
Cholamandalam Investment & Finance (Murugappa Group), Ujjivan SFB, Equitas
SFB,*
* Epoxy Technologies, Dazzle Event & Exhibition, Girmiti Software,
Insemination Tech (I-Tech) and many more...*

*Business Terms & Condition:*

*Emic Enterprise *will pursue the following payment structure and terms to
provide effective service to its clients:

ó For All Level of placement, Emic Enterprise will charge @ 8.33% of annual
CTC of the placed candidate plus service tax is levied by the Government.

ó *EMIC ENTERPRISE* will collect the payment for its service within 30 days
of invoice receiving.

ó  *EMIC ENTERPRISE *is committed to providing a replacement of the
candidate in case the candidate leaves the organization within 3 months
from the date of his/her joining.

ó  The profiles shared by *EMIC ENTERPRISE* would require feedback (
including the duplicity check) within 8 working days from the day of
submission. After 8 days if we are not able to get any response from your
end on the shared profiles then those candidates' profiles would have to be
routed through us only, for a period of six (6) months  and under no
circumstances without any other reasons would be valid and/or tenable.

You may contact us for any of your recruitment needs and further discussion
via an email or calling the undersigned below

*Thanks & Regards.*
*Anupriya Singh*

BD Head, Emic Enterprise
9716006939 | [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Address: NOIDA
Website: www.emicenterprise.com <https://emicenterprise.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Emic-Enterprise-818108175048569/> [image: Emic
LinkedinPage]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/emic-enterprise/?viewAsMember=true>