Subject: For the profile of Voice and accent trainer
From: money walia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:27:20 +0530

TOTO

HR Head / Hiring Manager

Dear Sir/Madam

If you seek a professional who has demonstrated sound training abilities,
well-developed planning, and has consistently exceeded all performance
parameters, please see my enclosed resume.

Currently, in *Personality Development Trainer *Role, I possess 8 + years
of training experience with expertise in institutional and corporate
training. Please allow me to reference some of my career highlights that
may be of interest to you:

Now, I wish to do the same for your organization; with more challenging
performance standards.

My résumé will provide additional details regarding my background and
accomplishments. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview
to discuss the results you can expect from me. I understand that working
for a renowned organization requires a candidate who is team-oriented and
can deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess
the skills, which will help me to perform the assignment efficiently and
effectively. Besides, it is submitted that as an efficient motivator, I
tend to achieve the best results and performance from my team .My goal is
to transit my enthusiasm, creativity, and experience into a position where
I  had to continue to provide met & exceeded expectations in Training and
Developing students’ skills through an uncompromising focus on their needs,
relationship building & adopting a consultative feedback approach critical
to retaining valued assets of an organization. I am certain that my
presence in a team will prove to be an asset to the organization.

Responsibilities (As a Communication Coach):

*Training Delivery & Management*

°  Have been conducting workshops on desired and required areas for
individual and teams

°  Handled end to end Training Process including Training need analysis,
Content Development, Training execution, Action plan follow up post-training

°  Handled a Team of Trainers and executing programs with the help of the
trainers in the team based on competency

°  Expertise in various Programs including

ü  Effective Selling Programs

ü  Effective Communication Skills

ü  Presentation Skills

ü  Email, Report Writing & Research Report Writing Skills

ü  Team Building Workshops

ü  Interpersonal Skills

ü  Campus to Corporate Programs

°  Management Programs expertise include

ü  Coaching & Mentoring skills

ü  Goal Setting & Time Management

ü  Build effective Team workshops

*Leadership Skills*

°  Train & Manage the Training Team including Training Operations including

ü  Competency Building

ü  Promoting new Programs for Team effectiveness

ü  Responsible for overall Training Team for keeping the training score
above 4.8 out of 5 consistently

ü  Creating a team and developing their core competency in training by
constant training and mentorship

ü  Building relationship with training consultants for generating more
revenue for the organization through building more programs through them

°  Creating and fostering a healthy environment which facilitates the high
performance of team members and accomplishments of organizational goals

As such, I would welcome and appreciate having an opportunity to speak with
you to evaluate the needs and share my ideas. Thank you ahead of time for
your time & consideration. I look forward to meeting you

Sincerely

Money Walia

Annexure: Resume (CV & Cover Letter)

HR Head / Hiring Manager

Dear Sir/Madam

If you seek a professional who has demonstrated sound training abilities,
well-developed planning, and has consistently exceeded all performance
parameters, please see my enclosed resume.

Currently, in *Personality Development Trainer *Role, I possess 8 + years
of training experience with expertise in institutional and corporate
training. Please allow me to reference some of my career highlights that
may be of interest to you:

Now, I wish to do the same for your organization; with more challenging
performance standards.

My résumé will provide additional details regarding my background and
accomplishments. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview
to discuss the results you can expect from me. I understand that working
for a renowned organization requires a candidate who is team-oriented and
can deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess
the skills, which will help me to perform the assignment efficiently and
effectively. Besides, it is submitted that as an efficient motivator, I
tend to achieve the best results and performance from my team .My goal is
to transit my enthusiasm, creativity, and experience into a position where
I  had to continue to provide met & exceeded expectations in Training and
Developing students’ skills through an uncompromising focus on their needs,
relationship building & adopting a consultative feedback approach critical
to retaining valued assets of an organization. I am certain that my
presence in a team will prove to be an asset to the organization.

Responsibilities (As a Communication Coach):

*Training Delivery & Management*

°  Have been conducting workshops on desired and required areas for
individual and teams

°  Handled end to end Training Process including Training need analysis,
Content Development, Training execution, Action plan follow up post-training

°  Handled a Team of Trainers and executing programs with the help of the
trainers in the team based on competency

°  Expertise in various Programs including

ü  Effective Selling Programs

ü  Effective Communication Skills

ü  Presentation Skills

ü  Email, Report Writing & Research Report Writing Skills

ü  Team Building Workshops

ü  Interpersonal Skills

ü  Campus to Corporate Programs

°  Management Programs expertise include

ü  Coaching & Mentoring skills

ü  Goal Setting & Time Management

ü  Build effective Team workshops

*Leadership Skills*

°  Train & Manage the Training Team including Training Operations including

ü  Competency Building

ü  Promoting new Programs for Team effectiveness

ü  Responsible for overall Training Team for keeping the training score
above 4.8 out of 5 consistently

ü  Creating a team and developing their core competency in training by
constant training and mentorship

ü  Building relationship with training consultants for generating more
revenue for the organization through building more programs through them

°  Creating and fostering a healthy environment which facilitates the high
performance of team members and accomplishments of organizational goals

As such, I would welcome and appreciate having an opportunity to speak with
you to evaluate the needs and share my ideas. Thank you ahead of time for
your time & consideration. I look forward to meeting you

Sincerely

Money Walia

Annexure: Resume (CV & Cover Letter)

TO

HR Head / Hiring Manager

Dear Sir/Madam

If you seek a professional who has demonstrated sound training abilities,
well-developed planning, and has consistently exceeded all performance
parameters, please see my enclosed resume.

Currently, in *Personality Development Trainer *Role, I possess 8 + years
of training experience with expertise in institutional and corporate
training. Please allow me to reference some of my career highlights that
may be of interest to you:

Now, I wish to do the same for your organization; with more challenging
performance standards.

My résumé will provide additional details regarding my background and
accomplishments. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview
to discuss the results you can expect from me. I understand that working
for a renowned organization requires a candidate who is team-oriented and
can deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess
the skills, which will help me to perform the assignment efficiently and
effectively. Besides, it is submitted that as an efficient motivator, I
tend to achieve the best results and performance from my team .My goal is
to transit my enthusiasm, creativity, and experience into a position where
I  had to continue to provide met & exceeded expectations in Training and
Developing students’ skills through an uncompromising focus on their needs,
relationship building & adopting a consultative feedback approach critical
to retaining valued assets of an organization. I am certain that my
presence in a team will prove to be an asset to the organization.

Responsibilities (As a Communication Coach):

*Training Delivery & Management*

°  Have been conducting workshops on desired and required areas for
individual and teams

°  Handled end to end Training Process including Training need analysis,
Content Development, Training execution, Action plan follow up post-training

°  Handled a Team of Trainers and executing programs with the help of the
trainers in the team based on competency

°  Expertise in various Programs including

ü  Effective Selling Programs

ü  Effective Communication Skills

ü  Presentation Skills

ü  Email, Report Writing & Research Report Writing Skills

ü  Team Building Workshops

ü  Interpersonal Skills

ü  Campus to Corporate Programs

°  Management Programs expertise include

ü  Coaching & Mentoring skills

ü  Goal Setting & Time Management

ü  Build effective Team workshops

*Leadership Skills*

°  Train & Manage the Training Team including Training Operations including

ü  Competency Building

ü  Promoting new Programs for Team effectiveness

ü  Responsible for overall Training Team for keeping the training score
above 4.8 out of 5 consistently

ü  Creating a team and developing their core competency in training by
constant training and mentorship

ü  Building relationship with training consultants for generating more
revenue for the organization through building more programs through them

°  Creating and fostering a healthy environment which facilitates the high
performance of team members and accomplishments of organizational goals

As such, I would welcome and appreciate having an opportunity to speak with
you to evaluate the needs and share my ideas. Thank you ahead of time for
your time & consideration. I look forward to meeting you

Sincerely

Money Walia

Annexure: Resume (CV & Cover Letter)