Subject: Recruitment Services
From: "Deepak Baranwal" <[email-masked]>
To: "Deepak Baranwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 16:31:02 +0530

Greetings from HR Planning Network!!

As a member of HR planning Network i am taking the privilege of introducing
HR planning Network to you.

We are HR Solution provider for all levels through Head Hunting in multiple
industries, International and Pan India.

*Our Vision is to "forge mutually rewarding relationships in order to meet
expectations".
"HR Planning Network (HRPN) consists of a group of young seasoned
individuals from the Recruitment industry. *The main industries that we
deals in are; IT, telecom, media, Banking & finance , Immegration, Pharma,
Social Media, consumer durable, electronics appliances, automobiles, retail,
engineering, real estate, chemicals, FMCG etc ."

"Being a talent acquisition firm our work revolves around addressing the
needs of our corporate clients by seeking out and recruiting the right
individual for them. It is also our continuous endeavor to approach new
corporate houses, businesses etc for accounts."

With regards

Deepak Baranwal (HRPN) Manager

Contact no- 9716906448, 8742995685, 011-49078440

Email id-  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

web  :-  <http://www.hrpn.co/> www.hrpn.co.in 

 

Warning: The contents of this mail are meant to be viewed only by the
intended recipient.

 If you have received this email by mistake or if you are not the intended
recipient, delete this email and inform us at 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]