Subject: Candidate for Network Engineer
From: Jaydeep Dey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 00:11:26 +0530

I have already passed associate level exam CCNA (Routing and Switching). My
growing involvements of data networking devices such as routers and
switches in Internet Service Provider, gave me an opportunity to learn
their functionality during that period thus lying solid foundation in
conceptual understanding in data networks.

I am working in “Xynocast ISP” and responsible for Network, Configuration,
Troubleshooting and Maintainance of the Entire Network. Everyday I witness
many software and product related challenges during troubleshooting the
network. Tasks and challenges of these sorts broaden and encourage me to
approach problems with innovative and novel perspective.

I am fully aware that a career in Data Networks requires a constant,
well-disciplined and vigilant effort. So I believe that I will make
numerous contributions in future of this field.

I have also sent my resume, please check the attachment below.

Thanking You

JAYDEEP DEY