Subject: Re: Ebrahim Bilingual Assessment Application
From: Ebrahim Aldubai <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:53:38 +0530

#English part I

1- Question No 2
Subject : apologize for wrong item

Dear sir

Please accept our sincere apologies for the diifficulties and inconvenience
experience for the mix up your last order

We have corrected your order and shipped it out this morning.
We show deep appreciation for our customers.

If you have any enquiries regarding this matter, please feel free to
contact us

Yours sincerely

2- Question No 5

Subject:  return/replacement policy
Dear sir/ma'am

I regret to inform you that our policy is straight with retuning items
after return time is over

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Thanks & Regards

#Arabic part II

1- Question No 1

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته.
الاستاذ مدير خدمه العملاء.
تحيه طيبه وبعد،

الموضوع: طلب في استعجال توصيل الطلبيه لاسباب عده.

نحيطكم علما باننا مسافرون في اجازه بعد الغد ، ونريد من سيادتكم المكرمه
استعجال في توصيل تلطلبيه المذكوره سابقا ، لكي نستلمها في وقت مبكرا ونتفحصها
ارجوا منكم في مراعاه موقفنا العاجل

مع فائق التقدير،

إبراهيم.

>
2- Question No 2

الموضوع: ملاحظه في تلاعب في اسعار المنتجات المطروحه في الانستجرام وزياذه
الشكاوي عليها.

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته.

الاستاذ الفاضل رئيس قسم التسويق.

تحيه طيبه وبعد،

نحيطكم علما بأن عدد الشكاوي المطروحه لدينا بخصوص الاسعار المطروحه في
البضائع في صفحه الانستجرام تتزايد.

واغلب الشكاوي تتحدث عن الاسعار خاطئه ومغلوطه وليست صحيحه البته بما يتناسق
مع اسعار موقعنا الرسمي.

وهذا التداعي يبسبب لنا خسائر ماديه كبيره وخساره ثقه العميل لدينا.
فنرجوا منكم ان تتحروا الواقعه وتصحيحها في اسرع وقت ممكن.

شكرا لكم لحسن التعاون،

إبراهيم.

>