Subject: Candidates are looking for jobs - Tech support profiles - Delhi/NCR location
From: Amit Bisht <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:41:41 +0530

Candidates are looking for jobs - Tech support profiles - Delhi/NCR
location

Dear Neerja,

Greetings from Anudip Foundation!

Anudip Foundation is a Kolkata based non-profit social enterprise with
operations in India (15 states) and USA since 2007. Anudip Foundation
through one of its programme, trains youth and helps them get placed in
entry level job. It uses information technology to empower marginalized
youths especially women from Rural & Semi-urban parts of India like*
Delhi/NCR, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, North Bengal, Jharkhand,
Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chennai, Bangalore and Maharashtra* to secure
livelihoods in India’s new economy.

Anudip Foundation aims to train less privileged youth in* Accounting with
Tally-ERP, basic English speaking skills, basic Computer skills, soft
skills, work place readiness, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designing, Web
Designing, Chip level repairing, CCNA, Networking/Hardware domains*. After
their training we strive to get them placed at entry level jobs as per our
employer’s requirement.

This is where we look out for esteemed employers like you, so that together
we can help give a better future to these deserving
candidates. Understanding your need for skilled candidates, we can help you
by providing desired candidates for placement.

Looking forward to partner with you not just for placements of the students
undergoing training, but also for exposure visits and employee engagement
programs.

*Note: -* Being a non-profit organization, we do not charge any amount
neither from employers nor from students for placement.

Awaiting your revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Bisht

Manager – Corporate Relations

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare

Reach me @ 7595063311; [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

Website: - *www.anudip.org* <http://www.anudip.org/>

<<...>>