Subject: Re: Bilingual Assessment
From: SHAFIQUR RAHMAN <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:17:53 +0530

3.
Dear Sir,
As you mentioned that step 2 items are cheaper in other stores so I want to
clarify that you know us very well,  we have the items with the best
quality in the market. We offer itemsto our clients in a very appropriate
and good prices than other stores as you know our prpducts are best in the
quality and services than other stores sobthere are differences in prices
that you thought you find cheaper in other stores. Hope you will understand
our quality terms very well.
Thank you

5. Dear Sir,
You mentioned your problems that you want to replace the items as there are
scratches but you know that we have a replacement policy of 7 day only and
you kept items more than 3 months. You know Sir we have return policy and
as per the policy we deliver the items to our clients now your return
policy is over and we understand your problems and we apologize for that
but we suggest you to use the items as you have now and next time we will
solve your problems as you will not find any time mistake in the product
and if you require replacement we will replace the same in the return
period. We hope you will understand our terms and conditions and you will
us a best chance to serve you again.
Thank you.

1.مدير الخدمات اللوجستية
  سيدي ،
 نحن نهدف إلى تسليم هذا المنتج في غضون 2-3 أيام ولكن الآن لدينا متطلبات
طارئة للتسليم في اليوم التالي لأن العميل لن يكون متاحًا في مقر إقامته حيث
إنه على وشك السفر إلى الخارج بعد اليوم التالي لذلك نطلب منكم سيدي  يرجى
قبول طلبنا المتواضع لتقديم اليوم التالي.
  سنكون ممتنين لكم من أي وقت مضى.  شكرا جزيلا لكم.

2.قسم التسويق
  نريد أن نلاحظم في قضية مهمة جدًا ، لقد تلقينا الكثير من الشكاوى بشأن
السعر الخاطئ لمنتج مميز في الانستغرام.  نود أن نذكر أن هذا الخطأ غير مقبول
على الإطلاق من المرة القادمة، أولاً وقبل كل شيء قوموا بإزالة السعر الخطأ
المعروض على الانستغرام وكذلك إظهار السعر الصحيح لأن هذا الخطأ يقلل سمعتنا
وبسبب هذا تلقينا عددًا متزايدًا من الشكاوى لذا نقترح عليكم  لاتباع القاعدة
واحذر من هذا النوع من الأخطاء.
شكرا جزيلا لكم.

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:14 am HR Livesalesman, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Shafiqur,
>
> Please do this bilingual assessment in a professional language as we need
> to check this test with the client.
>
>
> Regards,
> Harpreet Jaswal
> Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
> Noida, India
> +911204332621 Ex.12
> +917042335393
>
>