Subject: Re: Bilingual Assessment
From: مستر مصعب Mr.Musab' <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:16:03 +0530

No 1 in English

Dear customer

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us

I'm disappointed to hear about your problem that you faced . I agree with
you that poor quality it's not acceptable

We are trying to fully satisfaction with each and every customer.  We are
really sorry for what happened to you

We are striving on excellent service to all our customer.

I will personally take care of your issue and I will do my best to solve it
. And promise you that it will not happened again with you

Sincerely

 ____________________________

Question no 5 in English

Dear customer

Thank you for contacting with us

We are trying to make appropriate services to our customer

Because you did not noticed the policy and details. We will replace it for
you . Hope next time you will check the policy

We are striving to make you satisfied and provide to you excellent services

Sincerely

____________________

no 2 in arabic

إلى قسم التسويق،

نود أن ننوه بتزايد عدد شكاوى عملاءنا نسبة للأسعار المغلوطة المرفقة بالمنتج
في موقع الإنستغرام ونرجو منكم إرفاق السعر الصحيح للمنتج .

شاكرين تعاونكم معنا،

فريق خدمة العملاء.
______________________

 No 3 in arabic

الى الفريق المالي،

نود أن ننوه بأن عملية إرجاع المبلغ للعميل تتم فيما بين 5 إلى 14 يوم من
تاريخ استرداد البضاعة ، وتتم عملية إرجاع المبلغ في الحساب البنكي الخاص
للعميل بحيث أنه لا يمكننا إرجاعه نقداً .

شكرا لتواصلك معنا،

لا تتردد في حال وجود أي استفسارات أخرى .

_____________________

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 7:30 pm HR Livesalesman, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Mosab,
>
> Please do this bilingual assessment in a professional Arabic and English.
>
> Regards,
> Harpreet Jaswal
> Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
> Noida, India
> +911204332621 Ex.12
> +917042335393
>
>