From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 04:48:57 -0700 (MST)

Mosab 	7330637931 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Kamel 	7659836209 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Abdallah Tawfiq 	9660952148 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Zuhair 	8146791958 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Amgad Abdulhakim Mohammed Hasan 	9878711644 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Hatem Alqirshi 	9779423382 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Emad Farag 	7303073817 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Talal AL Maqrami 	6239129431 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Salah Salem 	7799221830 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Sultan Abdullah 	6375377065 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Ebrahem 	8886477966/ 8847420252 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Masood Ahmad 	9807763064 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 
Shafiqur Rahman 	9695928218 	Need to do Interview with Urvika 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393