Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 08:15:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to user
    complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

Subject: Fwd: Meeting Details
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: vishnu <[email-masked]>, vishnungf02 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 07:58:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi Vishnu, 

The meeting time will be at 3:30 PM. 

Please find the attached meeting link. 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393