Subject: Job application - Raj Kumar Sharma
From: राज कुमार शर्मा <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 13:04:05 +0530

Hi Harpreet,

Greetings for the day!!!

With reference to our conversation a short while, I take this opportunity
to apply for the suitable post  in your esteemed organization. I believe
there would be a good fit between my qualifications, skills and career
interests and your needs. I am keen to continue developing my skills and
competences in the service industry. In addition to the above and do
exhibit personal traits such as, being a self-motivated individual,
excellent communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork, quick learner,
strong, customer focused, excellent analytic skills and honest. As every
day comes I continue to take up additional responsibilities while learning
new things. I am confident that given an opportunity at your organization,
I am capable of exceeding your expectations’ have attached a copy of my CV
for your reference.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thanks and Regards,

*r /\ j   |< U |^| @ r   $ |-| /\ r |^| @*

E - 38/14, Bapudham,

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Contact : +91-9958580545