Subject: An Invitation to join IATAC - An umbrella body of HR’s representing Corporate Companies, Talent Acquisition Consultancies &Talent Acquisition Consultants
From: Shauryankar Lingwal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 19:07:53 +0530

INCASE YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED/RIGHT RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL.

APPOLOGIES

PLEASE PASS THIS EMAIL TO HR IN YOUR ORGANISATION SHALL BE GRATEFULL FOR
THIS GESTURE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

Trust all is well at your end.

As the complexities of the business are increasing the role of HR’s is
becoming multifaceted. From Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition, Talent
Management, Personal Management, Talent Retention along with challenging
Legal & IR etc.

While we may be at any level in professional career or may don many hats of
responsibilities being at top positions in HR in our organisations, we are
so entangled in day life from 9 am – 6 pm and beyond that we forget to
network, socialize or do something creative.

Today all such acts that help us to reach the ladder of progress as well
sustain the success or open new avenues of growth in our HR field thus take
a back seat. While it has been observed the relations of HR consultancies /
HR Consultants and industry professionals has resulted in magnification of
opportunities in career as they act as PR for their candidates whom they
know personally and thus better options or opportunities in job roles,
training and consultancy arises with such associations. A lot of thought
was given on all such areas, and IATAC was born out of such deliberations
among very senior industry HR professionals.

Find the details about IATAC

IATAC – Indian Association of Talent Acquisition Consultants was formed as
apex body of HR’s in 2019 with some prominent HR’s coming together with a
view that IATAC Members shall swear to stand by guiding principles of IATAC
Synergising Knowledge, Support & Benefits for our members and thus create a
win-win partnership for all associated. At IATAC we shall learn, inspire
and follow the ways of rightful conducting process in business and thus
enrich with righteous ways for self and society. The foundation of IATAC is
laid on value added principle as
Our Philosophy

Synergising Knowledge, Support & Benefits for HR.

Vision

Guiding force for HR fraternity for success and Sustainability
 Mission

Connect and Collaborate

The aim of IATAC is to guide such HR consultancies and assist companies in
making a win-win partnership for both companies and HR consultancies
partnering in process of HR Services & Solutions.

The various services and solutions and for Talent Acquisition Consultant
and Partnering Industry Professionals & Companies can be viewed on our
website.
Do visit the website www.iatac.in  to understand How IATAC Assists?

Find the membership form and corporate brochure attached hereby. For any
clarifications can contact the undersigned. I shall be glad to assist you.

Regards

Ms. Riddhi Sampat

Coordinator

IATAC-Indian Association of Talent Acquisition Consultants.

Cell No: +91 97694 84287

On behalf of

Regards

Dr Ravindra Pratap Gupta

President-IATAC-Indian Association of Talent Acquisition Consultants

Clinical Psychologist & Management Author

Industry Representative, Start-up Specialist, Business Advisor, Sr.
Consultant, Board Member, Visiting Prof & Mentor

Alumni of IIM-Ahmedabad, Chief Mentor eCell IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, VJTI
Mumbai & Distinguished fellow from Institute of Directors-London-UK.

CMD

Aviyana HR Solutions (A division of Aviyana Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)

India's Leading HR Consultancy in Talent Acquisition, Contract Staffing,
Payroll, Background Verification,

Labour Law & HR Compliances, Business Coaching, Training & Development &
ISO Certifications.

HEAD OFFICE-WEST: Aviyana House, 609-Parth Solitaire Commercial
Complex, Plot No-2, Sector-9E, Kalamboli, Roadpali, Near D-Mart, Opposite
Dominos & Above ICICI Bank, Navi Mumbai-410218, Maharashtra

REGIONAL OFFICE-NORTH: Aviyana House, 301-A, Mansingh Palace, Turab Nagar
Crossing, Ambedkar Road, Ghaziabad-NCR-201001, Uttar Pradesh.

REGIONAL OFFICE-SOUTH: Aviyana House, ARS Arcade - 707 Akashvani Road, 4th
phase, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru – 64, Karnataka

Contact No's: +919324190698, +919004857376, +918779102007, +918779101817

Email: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Website: www.iatac.in, www.aviyanahrsolutions.com,
http://linkedin.com/in/ravindrapratapgupta

Our Presence India: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore. Overseas: Dubai,
Thailand, Nepal

Disclaimer: I receive above 500 emails every day, it may not be possible to
read each and every email.  Any email that needs my immediate attention and
has not been acted do call Ms Priyanka on 8433680861 or Ms Shivani
at 8433680856 or Ms Harmeet on 8433680857

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#m_-6144018248090480476_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>