Subject: My First Boss : We Welcome You
From: "Aarti" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 11:34:18 +0530

Dear Associate,

Greetings from My First Boss!!

My First Boss, is a Job Portal based Talent Sourcing and Development firm,
which identifies the Skills set requirements in Hiring needs of every
Industry.

As a part of the campaign running by My First Boss you can post vacancies
without any cost involvement, for every job opening you post on
<http://www.myfirstboss.com> www.myfirstboss.com. Also we are giving
personalized services by providing you shortlisted resume/ CV which fulfill
the requirements of JD within 6 working days after your posting.

Bellow mentioned link is video tutorial on Employer Registration and Job
Posting process:

Employer Registration: :  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saf3dhZAf-s>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saf3dhZAf-s

Skilled Job Post:  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCn9oL0uUc>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCn9oL0uUc

Vocational Job Post:  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5suEbShkfI>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5suEbShkfI

For any further accelerations/queries or issues you can connect with -

Shivani Gupta

Sr.Manager-HR and Corporate Alliances

My First Boss

8416807323

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Looking forward for your posting.

Thanks and Regards,

Aarti

HR Executive

My First Boss

9870208977

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]