Subject: Offered Candidates for Tech Support
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 22:13:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sir/ Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Tanvi 	9711105750 	Dwarka More 	Offered 27000 	Work from home 		
Dipayan 	9315261708 	Personive 	Offered 25000, 27000 next month 	Work from office 		
Aryan 	9315067465 	Greater Noida 	Offered 25000/- 	Work from office 		
Tarunesh 	8368216944 	Dwarka 	Offered 30000/- 	Work from office 		
Zulfkar Ali 	8800733118 	Okhla 	Offered 28000/- 	Work from office 		
Saksham 	9818335606 	Noida 63 	Offered 30000 	Work from office 		
Vishnu 	8826613709 	Uttam Nagar 	Offered 32000 	Work from office 		
Ashish Srivastav 	9582716717 	Noida Extension 	
Can't join immediately. Have to serve 15 days notice period 
			
Pranav Srivastava 	8447406389 	Shalimar Bagh 	Offered 30000 	
Not accepted the offer yet, as expecting 32k 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393