Subject: Corporate : iTrack Freshers : Jobs : internship : projects : Training
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 12:59:27 +0530

Hi Hardeep, 

Greetings from Trans Neuron Technologies!!

It was nice talking to you. As discussed, please share us open requirements
and job description so that we can share profile for the same. 

I would like to introduce our platform iTrack and our organization

Introduction

Trans Neuron Technologies Pvt,. Ltd. is a leading Edtech company in India.
We have more than 10,000 students on our iTrack platform in India and
Malaysia. These students are learning various courses that are required in
today's dynamic IT universe. These are IoT, Cyber Security & Forensics, Big
Data & Analytics, Block-chain just to name a few. 

we have been successfully working towards skill India development programs
for central and state governments through our eKaushal platform. National
Skill Development Corporation under MSDE has chosen IBM + eKaushal for the
development of India's skill development ecosystem in 2017. Today eKaushal
is powering 1.5 crore youth in more than 20,000+ training centers across 39
sectors enabling 70,000+ employers in such a short span of time. 

Our Platform iTrack, through which we are trying to bring academia and
industry together. We have created multiple opportunities for students
across sectors and roles. 

Below are some of the features of iTrack you may be interested in -

 

EXTRA FEATURES  

 

COMMON FEATURES 

 

COMPATIBILITY 

 

Kindly start with the project, internship, and Job opportunities, so that we
can get industry readied candidates for your organization as per the
required skillset.

Let me know how we can take this forward, I would request you to give some
internship opportunities for our students who are skilled and assessed. To
start with, we need your acknowledgment over the MoU, commercials we can
always discuss at the stage where we have proved our value in terms of
providing skilled fresher resources before that we will not charge any
amount.

Let me know if you have any questions, Look forward to having a successful
and fruitful engagement.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Charan Kumar | Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sr.Manager - Sales and Business Development

Trans Neuron Technologies Pvt Ltd 

No. 35, 1st Floor, Mirage Point, 80 Feet Road,

Koramangla 4th Block, Nirguna Mandir Layout, Cauvery Colony,

Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034

Mob: 9742804000

Web:  <http://www.transneuron.com/> www.transneuron.com