Subject: Tech profiles
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:44:42 +0000

Harpreet,

I noticed that lot of these profiles are not in your sheet. It seems that you are not calling at the new profiles that come in on older job postings. You need to make sure that you check for new resumes on older job postings for that position as well. Please see which one you have not spoken to yet. Send me updates on all these. And as I said before, don’t just write names and give update. You need to write the name in front of the link along with the update.

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221220?_REF=P&token=5a3266905b9ac8ec70843e820377c8b4i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221114?_REF=P&token=ff82acb3834f7db14aced9b09fd5dd92i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221102?_REF=P&token=04b3ff5efb9900d76f825de7cf9a7148i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221094?_REF=P&token=ad6c9d62e33aae75e04e6bb2138f4d6ai439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221052?_REF=P&token=2eb6a489f85f87c52c3f6b4593ef7546i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221044?_REF=P&token=314500afe147e41fdebdef2a2b56bbddi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221024?_REF=P&token=6325d7ec3a2f9ff332f3b277ab625df6i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13221008?_REF=P&token=5c549747984b5155099c24f822190978i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220988?_REF=P&token=816d243d1904560b1d88373f6d6c86a9i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220984?_REF=P&token=21344945ad76cbf2672d6e0b31ecbc9fi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220978?_REF=&token=0f14ba2de71f5424246e50c2e7c6c828i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220970?_REF=&token=bbf686fafe8b21282be6fc328d73cc0fi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220914?_REF=&token=4f141c46b919b72a395111708ad1ffe0i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220904?_REF=&token=b5361127ae7d6d7cfa7e851f2600c011i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931- I see his name in your list and it says average English, send him the test, I want to see his written English and then decide