Subject: Re: Tech support - call these people and get the test done please if they are ok
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 14:20:08 +0000

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220628?_REF=P&token=108b3a5bf0e4d53a38bde038faa2ad4ci439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220610?_REF=P&token=cc5186a1043f7b35e6829f9829a2b524i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220598?_REF=P&token=c2c732817d62a46728b35ca7c80c0edai439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220568?_REF=P&token=cc5ec4ec3b42e3fc7be4e79fff8a29dfi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220550?_REF=P&token=aec4e358a8f99ab6ea04250686017aa0i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220538?_REF=P&token=853e16848b03e3d0b17019e2f89ea806i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220532?_REF=P&token=fb045e9a16f5394503b82c332cbd98d6i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220510?_REF=P&token=23badebe1c2b591d390662c19acf18bei439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220486?_REF=P&token=5769f8b81872c1a572219dc6fb70c8cei439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931

From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Saturday, 18 April 2020 at 6:27 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Tech support - call these people and get the test done please if they are ok

OK

Regards,
Harpreet Jaswal
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
Noida, India
+911204332621 Ex.12
+917042335393

----- On 18 Apr, 2020, at 18:25, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220728?_REF=P&token=ac9e658b5d4b6c11ef1d5c28abfa2828i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220738?_REF=P&token=0f8f66ad2940ee33e0662c53cc715215i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220740?_REF=P&token=7b7a322208af5380ad9d962a3d37abd6i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220726?_REF=P&token=cdbfaf1b950c48488bfede3fe9bffee1i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220742?_REF=P&token=d54afef84f3549a654d58426654b8b1ai439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220686?_REF=P&token=9d30da542d7c6db2a2d1ca139e94883di439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220688?_REF=P&token=9be10ec36c17dd67526962e4267d0802i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220692?_REF=P&token=1e5769eca05e66f6302f2eb5d054233bi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931
https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220660?_REF=P&token=f3188ba3213a3456d0a993f2441826fei439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931