Subject: Re: Tech support - call these people and get the test done please if they are ok
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 07:15:02 -0700 (MST)

On all the profiles I had already made calls. but nothing seems fine. 
Few are already done with the test. 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393 

----- On 18 Apr, 2020, at 18:25, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> wrote: 

[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220728?_REF=P&token=ac9e658b5d4b6c11ef1d5c28abfa2828i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220728?_REF=P&token=ac9e658b5d4b6c11ef1d5c28abfa2828i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220738?_REF=P&token=0f8f66ad2940ee33e0662c53cc715215i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220738?_REF=P&token=0f8f66ad2940ee33e0662c53cc715215i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220740?_REF=P&token=7b7a322208af5380ad9d962a3d37abd6i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220740?_REF=P&token=7b7a322208af5380ad9d962a3d37abd6i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220726?_REF=P&token=cdbfaf1b950c48488bfede3fe9bffee1i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220726?_REF=P&token=cdbfaf1b950c48488bfede3fe9bffee1i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220742?_REF=P&token=d54afef84f3549a654d58426654b8b1ai439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220742?_REF=P&token=d54afef84f3549a654d58426654b8b1ai439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220686?_REF=P&token=9d30da542d7c6db2a2d1ca139e94883di439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220686?_REF=P&token=9d30da542d7c6db2a2d1ca139e94883di439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220688?_REF=P&token=9be10ec36c17dd67526962e4267d0802i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220688?_REF=P&token=9be10ec36c17dd67526962e4267d0802i439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220692?_REF=P&token=1e5769eca05e66f6302f2eb5d054233bi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220692?_REF=P&token=1e5769eca05e66f6302f2eb5d054233bi439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ] 
[ https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220660?_REF=P&token=f3188ba3213a3456d0a993f2441826fei439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 | https://rms.naukri.com/application/viewApplication/13220660?_REF=P&token=f3188ba3213a3456d0a993f2441826fei439b6b6d273d31fd93ce2da27d8c9931 ]