Subject: Fresherworld.com proposal for Innovi Technologies
From: Anurag Thakur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Vipin Kalra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:53:32 +0530

*One stop solution for all your recruitment needs ( IT, Non IT  BFSI, BPO,
KPO, ….70% Unique Data compared to all other major job portal)*

Dear Concern,

Greetings from Freshersworld.com: *The No.1 Job Portal for Entry &
Mid-Level Hiring!*

Freshersworld.com is a prime job portal that helps hiring companies to
recruit industry ready freshers & experienced candidates. Having served
more than 3000+ corporate over 14 years, Freshersworld.com would be able to
help you hire the right talent in the shortest possible time.

*URL:-  **https://www.freshersworld.com* <https://www.freshersworld.com/>

As we all are aware of the current situation pertaining to the novel
Coronavirus (COVID-19).  We understand businesses all over the world are
being hampered in all possible ways. So in order to ensure uninterrupted
recruitment process and database facility, we, as Freshersworld.com team
have come up with the  never before Massive Discount offers for our clients
as well as the prospective clients.

  Package -1 Package -2 Package -3
No of Profile Views/Downloads 5,000 10,000 15,000
Emailers 15,000 25,000 50,000
Job Posting 10 15 20
Access Pan India Pan India Pan India
Validity 3 Months 6 Months 6 Months
Actual Price 10,500 18,000 25,000
Discounted Price 7,500+ GST (18%) 12,500+GST (18%) 18,500+ GST (18%)

*Note:-* Offer available till 18th of April 20.

The following may act as some key facilitators for our soon to be scripted
relationship:

·  Over 14 years of excellence in Entry Level & Mid-Level Hiring

·   Total Database is *2**.5 Cr +  Candidates*

·   60000+ clients served

·  3 Lakh+ Resume added Every Month

·  *70% unique data** compared to all other major job portals*

·  Ranked among the TOP 350 Websites in India (as per Alexa rating)

Please feel free to call or mail me for any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Please follow the attached hyperlink to an important disclaimer
http://www.teamlease.com/disclaimer.htm

-- 
Please follow the attached hyperlink to an important disclaimer

http://www.teamlease.com/disclaimer.htm 
<http://www.teamlease.com/disclaimer.htm>