Subject: Greetings from Shakti Enterprise
From: "Aditi Sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:51:06 +0530

Good Afternoon Mr. Asfaque!

Hope you're doing well!

I'm Aditi Sharma with Shakti Enterprise, one of the most preferred
translation service company for global language communication through Print,
Audio-Visual and Digital media.

I'm writing you because I think LiveSalesman would like to learn more about
our services like:

.         Translation

.         Localization

.         Interpretation

.         Content writing

.         DTP

.         Project service

If you would like to know more on how we can help your business grow, please
get in touch with us on 91-7208885555 or write to us on
[email-masked].

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Aditi Sharma | Communications Manager

Shakti Enterprise

 

Shakti Enterprise places the highest priority on the security and privacy of
our Clients. Therefore, we have put our efforts into ensuring that this
message is free of errors and viruses. Despite our efforts, you should
always scan all emails for any threats with proper software, as the sender
does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of
this email.

The security of your data is one of our greatest concerns. Contact us if you
want to access or change your personal information or if you want us to
remove it completely from our database. If you do not wish to receive more
emails from us, click Unsubscribe here
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe> .