Subject: Proposal As Per Our Discussion : TIMESJOBS
From: Sachin Boken <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:23:29 +0530

Dear Sir,

Greetings from “The Times Group” !!!

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to present TimesJobs Recruitment
Solutions to your esteemed organization. We are confident that our
solutions will reduce your turnaround time, enhance your productivity with
easy to use interfaces, and maximize the return on investment.

We can further discuss about the discounts if you are ready to revert.

As per our discussion ,Please find the best suited business proposal for
your company.

COMMERCIAL:-

HireXS - Non IT (PAN INDIA)

*PAN*

*PAN*

Duration

6 Months

12 Months

Multiple User Login ID’s

1+1

1+1

Job Postings

*0*

250

List Price (INR)

40,000+GST(18%)

69,000+ GST(18%)

Price Including Taxes

47,200

      81,420

Best Price Excluding taxes

32,000+GST(18%)

55,200+GST(18%)

*Deliverable:-*

*Resume View/Download*

5,000/ Month

*Excel Downloads*

5,000/ Month

*Mass mailing*

25,000/ Month

Features:-

Ø  The only portal that gives access to both Active and Passive Candidates
on one platform.

Ø  Divine IP has 2.2 crore + passive job seekers sourced from Facebook,
Linked in & Techgig who may or might not be available on any job portal.

Ø  Traffic of TJ - 55 million+ page views monthly ,4.52 minutes  is the
average time spend on website,14 million + visits monthly ,7 Lac+ Unique
visitors monthly

Ø  TJ has 33% unique CVs which aren’t available on any portal

Ø  Track Mailer response through Campaign Manager

Ø  Customize Excel Download by choosing required fields

Ø  Has largest percentage of verified contacts with 96% Verified email ids
and 60% Verified phone number

Ø  View unlimited Phone numbers without consuming any additional limits

Ø  Job goes live within 2 minutes of posting

Ø  Add up to 15 email ids with customized subject lines to receive responses

Ø  Intellifilters - Best matching applications in recruiter’s email inbox
by applying ‘Filters’ on Keyword, Experience and Location.

We are confident that using the above recruitment service from TimesJobs.com
<http://timesjobs.com/> will considerably help you save your precious time,
cost & effort.

Looking forward to hearing from you & establishing a Long term valuable
association.

Regards

*Sachin Boken*

* (Account Manager)*

*Times Jobs- A Division of Times Internet Limited*

M: +91 9999003139
E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Times Business Solutions (A division of Times Internet Limited)
FC-6, Film City, Sector - 16/A, Noida- 201301

-- 

**Did You Know you get rewarded everytime you read news on ToI.in? ******

Each moment you spend reading news & watching videos on TOI, NewsPoint, 
NBT you earn TIMESPOINTS. These TimesPoints can be redeemed for exclusive 
offers from your favorite brands including Amazon, BigBasket, BigBazaar, 
Uber, BookMyShow, Paytm and many others. Login to TimesPoints.com  
<https://www.timespoints.com/products?utm_source=TimesPoints&utm_medium=EmailFooter>and 
start redeeming NOW!