Subject: Native German Speaker
From: Aruna Indranathan <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:27:34 +0530

Dear Asfague,

Refer to our telephonic discussion, herewith I have attached my Resume in
this Maii and below a small brief about myself :

Am a German Native Speaker who has lived & completed the Higher Studies in
Germany.
I have around 8 Years working experience in the Industry as a Native German
Language Expert and in various German Customer Service Rolls.

Am Self Confidence, Hard-working, Very sincere, Optimistic &  Quick Learner
with potential to Leaderships and with excellent
communication skills in German as well as in English both Oral and written.

It would be great if I could get a live Interview opportunity where I can
introduce/present myself better in details.

If any further Information required please let me know.

Awaiting for your positive feedback and wishing your great day ahead.

Thanks & with best regards,

Mr. Aruna Indranathan

Mobile: +91 8939619601

Email: [email-masked]
Bereich mit Anhängen