Subject: Employment Verification of Subhojit Hati
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:00:28 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam. 

This mail is with reference to our previous mail sent on  28 Jan 19 to
Employment Verification of  Subhojit Hati not received any input from your
end, we request you to kindly respond to our mail at the earliest as this is
of an urgent nature to us.

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 31 January 2019 10:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Employment Verification of Subhojit Hati 

Dear Sir/Madam. 

This mail is with reference to our previous mail sent on  28 Jan 19 to
Employment Verification of  Subhojit Hati not received any input from your
end, we request you to kindly respond to our mail at the earliest as this is
of an urgent nature to us.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 30 January 2019 11:46
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Employment Verification of Subhojit Hati 

Dear Sir/Madam. 

This mail is with reference to our previous mail sent on  28 Jan 19 to
Employment Verification of  Subhojit Hati not received any input from your
end, we request you to kindly respond to our mail at the earliest as this is
of an urgent nature to us.

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 28 January 2019 12:50
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Employment Verification of Subhojit Hati 

Dear Sir/Madam. 

Adamma is a Candidate Authentication Company that enables the organization
to be sure of the authenticity of details provided by the Candidate who
would be considered for the respected designation with our Clients.

As this is an urgent requirement hence would request for your co-operation
in replying at the earliest.

Particulars 

Declared by the Candidate

Verification Inputs

Candidate Name

Subhojit Hati

Company Name

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 

Noida.  

Employee Code

Please Provide 

Contact Number

0120 - 4332621 

Period of Employment

02 Aug 2017 - 23 Oct 2018 

Designation

Executive 

Process

Please Provide

Remuneration

INR 3,80,000 PA

Duties & Responsibilities

Please Provide

Performance at Work

Please Provide

Any Integrity/Disciplinary Issues

Please Provide

Supervisor Name & Designation

Mr. Tasuku Yamahoto

Manager

 

Reasons For Leaving

Please Provide

Whether Official Resignation Given

Yes / No 

All exit formalities completed

Yes / No

Eligible for Rehire

Please Provide (If no please provide the reason)

 

Additional Comments

Please Provide

Name and Designation of the Verifying Authority

Kindly Specify

                                                               

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions

Looking forward to your kind co-operation and we thank you in anticipation.