Subject: Proposal for Manpower Requirement with better price
From: Shivani HR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:52:46 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from HR Milkyway Services…

Hope you doing well…

I would like to connect with you in regards to
*Recruitment Manpower Services* we provide,

And it’s our pleasure to work with you...

We, Milkyway HR Services, is one of the integrated & growing Company
Specializing in the pool of Recruitment Service including Manpower Outsourcing,
Payroll Outsourcing, Project Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, HR Consulting
&Corporate Training. We are operating these domains from the last 3 years.

*Kindly give us the opportunity to work for your organisation.*

*At HR Milkyway Services we handle IT, NON-IT Recruitment.*

 *We are supporting you with Terms and conditions below:*

*Our Commitments are Below:*

·        *HR Milkyway Services* is committed to being the most transparent
company for our Client

·         All hiring fees are easy and simple to understand. We have Two
option for our hiring fee

·         First is our direct placement fee is set at 7% of the candidate’s
gross annual salary.

·         Second is We take 15 days salary of Selected Candidate.

*Work Experience of Prospects*

*Consultation Charges*

For any Requirement

7% of Gross Annual Compensation (GAC) + Taxes

                                           OR

15 Days Salary of Selected Candidate

·         Each role "Qualified" within 72 working hours.

·         If we cannot qualify your role, we will provide honest feedback
about the marketplace.

·         We coordinate and facilitate all interviews until you hire your
candidate of choice and your offer is accepted.

·         The Hiring payment of the 7% or 15 days salary is due within 30
days of your hire.

·         If for any reason your hire doesn’t work out within the first 60
days, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement.

We are looking forward to partner with your esteemed organisation in the
hunt for the right talent and work towards mutual growth.

Hence we require an opportunity to work with you.

Looking for an early and positive response from your side.

-- 
*Thanks & Warm Regards!!!*
*Shivani Sharma *
*HR Department*
*Web. -  **www.hr.milkywayservices.in <http://www.hr.milkywayservices.in>*

*Email - [email-masked]
<http://[email-masked]/[email-masked]>*
*Mob. No. +919625309407*