Subject: Job Posting for Free in Fresherslive - Register Now
From: Arun Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 16:42:46 +0530

Please click on the link to Signup. *CLICK HERE TO REGISTER*
<https://recruiter.fresherslive.com/register.php>

*Fresherslive* <https://www.fresherslive.com/> - *(the next generation of
recruiting network)* is here to connect with the best candidates.

We invite employers to advertise jobs for free.

Post jobs on Fresherslive and start to receive applications on the same day.

What’s Special about Fresherslive?

How Fresherslive helps you Hire Talented Individuals

   - Screen 100+ high-quality fresher resumes
   - Expedite your interview and hiring process
   - Showcase your company and its openings Our Clients

*Our Clients*

HDFC, TATA AIA, TCS, Reliance, HCL, Kotak Mahindra

For more queries, visit us at  www.fresherslive.com

Regards,

*Arun Kumar*

8939002965

*Business Development Executive*

*Fresherslive.com*