Subject: Fwd: Offer Letter for Joining : Makemyorders.com (Customer Care Executive)
From: pooja gupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 13:58:15 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Trinath Kundu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 2, 2018, 5:55 PM
Subject: Offer Letter for Joining : Makemyorders.com (Customer Care
Executive)
To: pooja gupta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lakshay Verma <[email-masked]>, Khushboo Verma <
[email-masked]>, Arun Verma <
[email-masked]>

Dear Pooja,

We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join *MMO Online Retail Pvt.
Ltd.* as a *Customer Care Executive* . We believe that your skills and
experience will be valuable assets to our company.

We are offering *Rs. 15000* Net Payable per month

*Basic Terms of Employment:*

1.      Role : As a *Customer Care Executive* you will be reporting to the
Head – Department. Your performance targets will be defined within the end
of the 1st  month of your employment with *MMO Online Retail Pvt. Ltd*.

2.      Start Date : The terms of this job offer requires you to start work
before *5**-Mar-2018*.

3.      Salary : The annual salary would be paid pro-rate on a monthly
basis. Please note that your salary payments would be subject to Tax
Deductions as may be required by the Indian Income Tax Laws.

4.      Probation : Your employment confirmation will be based on a
probation period of one month.

5.  Hard copy of your offer letter will be given you after one month
probation period.

*Kindly Notified by reply on email and take a copy of this email at the
time of joining with all the documents.*

We look forward to welcoming you as a key member of *MMO Online Retail Pvt.
Ltd*

-- 
Thank's

*Trinath Kundu*

Manager
MMO Online Retail Pvt. Ltd.
S-1, II Floor, Green Park, New Delhi,Pin-code : 110 016 INDIA
Contact : 011-41058259 II +919818704727
www.MakemyOrders.com <http://www.makemyorders.com/>

By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750