Subject: Job Application for Spanish Language
From: Palak Taneja <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:58:45 +0530

Hello,

I am writing in connection with the job application as Spanish Teacher; I
would like to apply for the same. As a teacher, I believe that my strong
interpersonal skills and teaching skills would be helpful for the students.

My internship with *Cosmolingua Institute of Foreign Languages* has helped
be device creative and facilitating teaching methods to the students. As a
language teacher, I understand that my responsibility is to motivate and
inspire the students by crediting their creativity.

I am good at understanding the potential within each student and
encouraging them to pursue their dreams. My skills and mentoring abilities
would surely be beneficial for all students.

I am looking forward to hear from you and discuss with you the details of
position of Spanish Teacher. For detailed information, you can refer my
resume attached with this mail. If you find me eligible for the position
please call me or mail me.

Thanks & Regards,

Palak Taneja