From: "Himanshu Batra" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sanjay Rawat'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:43:40 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Genius Consultant Limited!

Genius Consultants Ltd., one of India's Premier Consultants, is acting on
behalf of its clients to conduct a background screening process on their
employees.

 In this regard, we request you to kindly verify the information mentioned
below provided.

Deepak Verma, who is a prospective employee and claims past employment with
your esteemed organization - Cherry e commerce

Employment Details of Deepak Verma,

Particulars

As declared by the Candidate

Verified Details

Employer & Address

Cherry E-commerce, Noida

Employee Code

Not mentioned

Period of Employment

February,2018 to August, 2018

Designation

Chat Analyst

Division/Department

Not mentioned

Salary

INR 18,000/-p.m.

Reporting Manager

Rama

Type of Employment: Part Time/Full Time

NA

Reason for Leaving

Progress

Full & Final Formalities (Clear /Pending)

Performance (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Any issue related to Integrity & unethical activity 

Behavior

Integrity

Attitude

Pending Dues - If Any

Eligible for Rehire (if No, Please Specify the reason)

Any Comments

 

 

We would appreciate an early response, as the candidate's job may be on hold
till the verification is completed.

All information provided by you will be strictly confidential. In case you
have any queries in this regard, please do write to us or call us on +91
33-6607 5859.

We thank you once more on behalf of Genius Consultants Ltd and its client,
for providing this information.

 

 

http://www.geniusconsultant.com/Images/GENIUS%20NEW%20LOGO%20-1.png

http://www.differencebetween.info/sites/default/files/images/6/thanks.jpg

Himanshu Batra

Asst. Manager-BGC

Genius Consultants Ltd

A-25, 2ND FLOOR, IMPERIA BUILDING,

MOHAN CO-OPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,

MATHURA ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110044

LANDMARK- SAMSUNG BUILDING

NEAREST METRO- SARITA VIHAR

Mob-08800761196

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Web Site:  <http://www.geniusconsultant.com> www.geniusconsultant.com 

 <https://www.facebook.com/GeniusConsultantsLtd?fref=ts>
http://www.geniusconsultant.com/Images/facebook_001.jpg

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdp3i6hmoOGdvphrKakQA7w>
http://www.geniusconsultant.com/Images/YouTube_001.jpg

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/448299?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3A
company%2Cidx%3A2-1-4%2CtarId%3A1432011871297%2Ctas%3Agenius%20consultant>
http://www.geniusconsultant.com/Images/Linkedin_001.jpg

 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genius.apps2>
http://geniusconsultant.com/Gcl_newdesign/images/google_play_icon.png

[Genius is an ISO 9001:2008 certified 25 years young company which has
achieved over 2 lakh placements at client payroll from the position of
Manager to CEO level. It has more than 50,000 Outsourced Associates,
satisfying more than 1500 Clients of National and Multinational reputes.It
has 95000 background checking records and 17 offices Pan India, providing
services for Flexi Staffing, Recruitment & RPO, Payroll Processing,
Background Check, Compliance Management & Audit, HRMS & Payroll Software and
Mobile App. Genius has a strong team of 400 Employees on its Payroll. To
know more, visit  <http://www.geniusconsultant.com>
www.geniusconsultant.com] 

Disclaimer: This e-mail contains confidential information belonging to
Genius & is intended solely for the Addresses. The unauthorized disclosure,
use dissemination or copying (either whole or partial of this e-mail, or any
information it contains), is prohibited. E-mail is susceptible to alteration
and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. Genius shall not be liable of this
e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system & notify the
sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion 

ISO 9001:2008 certified

http://www.geniusconsultant.com/Gcl_newdesign/Images/home/ISO-9001-2008-REGI
STERED.jpg

http://www.geniusconsultant.com/Gcl_newdesign/Images/home/SIA_2016Lrgst_APAC
_India.jpg