Subject: IPC INDIA MANPOWER OUTSOURCING COMPANY PROFILE
From: IPC INDIA MANPOWER OUTSOURCING <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 16:54:35 +0530

*Dear Sir/Mam,*
<[email-masked]>

*Established in 2014, we are a leading Indian Manpower Payroll
Outsourcing /Placement & Security Services provider. *

*IPC India Manpower Outsourcing Company Provides a Comprehensive Suite of
Industrial Manpower & Security Supply and business Support Services through
Our Well Managed and Experience Staff  in Industrial Security & Manpower
Supply Services, With revenues of  INR 25 Crores, we are currently serving
over 6000 client locations.*

*Our Manpower Payroll/Placement Services & Security  Services business in
India has a turnover of   25 Crores, with a non-unionized workforce
of 95,000 trained Industrial Manpower & Security Personnel. We provide a
comprehensive range of Services like trained Industrial Manpower & Security
personnel, Our geographic network spans 29 states and 630 districts across
India . We have an annual capacity of training over 25,000 Manpower at
our training academy. *

*With a Vision to Deliver Premium Industrial Manpower & Security Services
to our Clients, we understand that industrial Manpower & Security isn’t
just an administrative responsibility – it is an important measure for loss
prevention and risk management. We have expertise in various industry
verticals like Manufacturing, Logistic,Hotel/Hospitality, IT, Telecom,
Educational instituteos, Retail etc. Our Esteemed Clients
include FLIPKART ,KORIEE, DTDC ,AIIMS, AMAZON, AIRTEL, BIG BASKET,GRAB
DELIVERY, ,LIFE CARE, SWIGGY,FOOD PANDA, BLUE DART etc.*

*A detailed presentation outlining the services and advantages of
choosing IPC India has been attached with this letter. Please let me know
of a possible meeting at your convenience to discuss our offerings and
solutions.*

*OUR AIM*

   - Is to provide high level value addition to our clients in terms of
   quality and commitment.
   - Is to give the right job opportunity to the right candidates and the
   right candidates to the right client.
   - Is to be better than the best.

*OUR CLIENTS *

          Healthcare & Hospital/Institutional/E-Commerce /Logistic
          Commercial/Corporate/BPO Sector/
          Food Industry/ Engineering/ Chemical/
          IT –Industry /Auto Mobiles/Pharmaceuticals/
          Construction /Tele– Communication/
          Paper Mill/Manufacturing Industry/
          Polymers Industry/Packaging Industry etc.
<[email-masked]>

*MANPOWER WE HAVE *

*MORE THAN 1500+ CANDIDATES IN EVERY DOMAIN.*

Please Check our website for more information
please click on the link:--  <[email-masked]>
*www.manpoweroutsourcingnoida.com*
<http://www.manpoweroutsourcingnoida.com/>

*WE PROVIDES  MANPOWER ON PLACEMENT/PAYROLL BASIS.*

*SERVICES WE PROVIDES*

   - *Sales & Marketing*
   - *Accountant*
   - *HR*
   - *Securities*
   - *Tele-Caller ,Data Entry*
   - *Delivery Boy/Riders*
   - *House keeping *
   - *Pantry boy*
   - *Operator*
   - *Supervisor*
   - *Helper*
   - *Labour*
   - *B.Tech **Mech**/Electrical/**Instrumentation**/Civil/IT*

 For Manpower / Staffing Outsourcing Related Any Query Please Contact.

Kindly download the attachment....

-- 

*Thanks & Regards*,

*Arun Pratap Singh*
*Marketing Manager*

*IPC INDIA  MANPOWER OUTSOURCING *
Plot No. 565,Sudamapuri,

Tigri Goal Chakker, Taj Highway,

Ghaziabad – 201009, UP, India

*M Phone  : 7011722672,9811435292*
Phone No : 0120-3010880
EMAIL*:  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*,
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

*www.manpoweroutsourcingnoida.com*
<http://www.manpoweroutsourcingnoida.com/>

P  *for a greener planet, please don't print this email unless necessary*