Subject: [PROCESS UPDATE] - New Japan Return Address
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessie Tang <[email-masked]>, Nuno Correia <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:35:35 +0000

PROCESS UPDATE

DATE

26/09/2018

TOPIC

New Japan Return Address

DETAILS

If you need to ask the buyer to return wrong tickets, please ask them to send them back here:

Japan

ONLY

VGL Support Services

1-10-10AUS Bld.2kai 2329, Nambanaka,

Naniwa-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 556-0011,

Japan

VGL Support Services

〒556-0011

大阪市浪速区難波中１丁目10番10号

ＡＵＳビル2階 2329

Mailbox can receive UPS/FEDEX/DHL and EMS

https://viagogocorp.sharepoint.com/teams/cs/policies%20%26%20procedures/Pages/0008.aspx
https://viagogocorp.sharepoint.com/teams/cs/policies%20%26%20procedures/Pages/0010.aspx

If tickets are undeliverable they will be sent back to here:

Return Addresses

Japan

VGL Support Services

1-10-10AUS Bld.2kai 2329,

Nambanaka,

Naniwa-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka,

556-0011,

Japan

https://viagogocorp.sharepoint.com/teams/cs/policies%20%26%20procedures/Pages/0109.aspx