Subject: Re: Team Allocation - Team India
From: Jenny Ortega <[email-masked]>
To: Jose Manuel Pereira Seguro De Carvalho Filho <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chiara Paganini <[email-masked]>, Martina Stura <[email-masked]>, Ana Paula Dias De Oliveira Troiano <[email-masked]>, Guilherme Swamipersad Costa Autar <[email-masked]>, Caleb Lundinga Lodi <[email-masked]>, Fatoumata Altmueller <[email-masked]>, Daniel Lupini Ndala <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Abdalsamad Mohammed. Amin Wafi" <[email-masked]>, Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]>, Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Subhojit Hati <[email-masked]>, Viney Stan <[email-masked]>, Worchuirin <[email-masked]>, Ashwinee Latchayya
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 18:43:29 +0530 (IST)

Looking forward to pack and go to Jaipur!! 

That's soo nice from SB to send us there... (he finally realized how hard we work) 

From: "Jose Manuel Pereira Seguro De Carvalho Filho" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Chiara Paganini" <[email-masked]>, "Martina Stura" <[email-masked]>, "Jenny Ortega" <[email-masked]>, "Ana Paula Dias De Oliveira Troiano" <[email-masked]>, "Guilherme Swamipersad Costa Autar" <[email-masked]>, "Caleb Lundinga Lodi" <[email-masked]>, "Fatoumata Altmueller" <[email-masked]>, "Martina Stura" <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Lupini Ndala" <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Abdalsamad Mohammed. Amin Wafi" <[email-masked]>, "Sankarshan Rajan" <[email-masked]>, "Kritika Mirchandani" <[email-masked]>, "Subhojit Hati" <[email-masked]>, "Viney Stan" <[email-masked]>, "Worchuirin" <[email-masked]>, "Ashwinee Latchayya" <[email-masked]>, "Sagar Seth" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June, 2018 18:31:24 
Subject: Re: Team Allocation - Team India 

Go Jaipur!!!!! 

From: "Virat" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Viagogo Group" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "brian sexton" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:22:03 PM 
Subject: Team Allocation - Team India 

Hi , 

Please find below team allocation , Kindly send your queries to the assinged Team leads only. 

@TL : Will share the floor plan with you as well. 

Team Jaipur 		Team Agra 		Team Delhi 		Team Kolkata 		Team Mumbai 		Team Goa 		Training Group 
FS Subhojit 		FS Kritika 		FS Viney 		FS Sagar 		FS Ashwinee 		FS Mike 		Urvika Chaudhary 
												
Chiara Paganini 		Vijender Sharma 		Abdul Ahad 		Akanksha Kwatra 		Monica Messina 		Nilarka Das 		Miriam Diwakar 
Martina Stura 		Daniel Ndala 		Amit Kumar Chaudhary 		Harpriya Walia 		Valentina Bonente 		Poonam Chawla 		Moutamb Arnold 
Jose Filho 		Gillbrinne Zola 		Anshul Khandelwal 		Amit Kumar Thakur 		Natalia Cabrera 		Amitej Dhar 		Afshan 
Jenny Ortega 		Sagorika Ray 		Anurag Pradhan 		Ekta Sharma 		Catalina Ayerbe 		Ashish Samwal 		Ahmed Basha Shaik 
Ana Paula 		Tanu Tomar 		Danish Khan 		Fahmina Hussain 		Caique Canario 		Deep Kammal 		Ayush Singla 
Guilherme Costa 		Aditi Bhadoria 		Hilal Uddin 		Kunal Rastogi 		Lucas Araujo 		Monish Rawat 		Deepanshi Srivastava 
Mansi Chhabra 		Charanjit Singh 		Kapil Kukreja 		Geetika Ahuja 		Vipin Rawat 		Priyanka Kaushal 		Pooja Pachauri 
Caleb Lodi 		Pallavi Kumari 		Omprakesh Singh 		Shewta Singh 		Tasuku Yamamoto 		Rohini Chandel 		Nidhi Soni 
Kasende Daniels 		Parvez Mohammed 		Sarav Mitar 		Priyanka Singh 		Ginette Ehua 		Sachin Gupta 		Gunjan Jain 
Fatoumata Altmueller 		Rajat Bhardwaj 		Yash Sharma 		Ritesh Sinha 		Rosette Modiri 		Kuber Bhatia 		Rajeev Rai 
Narendra Shekhawat 		Mehak Jain 						Garima Negi 		Anshul Kishor 		Jatin Kumar 
Mohammad Sami 								Ashwani Panicker 		Shabana Ali 		Urvashi Sharma 
Sankarshan Rajan 								Vandana P 				Wamiq Ahmad 
								Vipin Rawat 				

												Viraat Joshi 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 
Viraat Joshi