Subject: Re: I need your help
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 15:51:00 +0000 (UTC)

This will help me massively - and help you even more :-)

Hi Ash,

I just shot a very important video for you.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mFIjh0ZcX6a4/xo8Q]

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mFIjh0ZcX6a4/xo8Q]

I need your help answering two super quick questions.

You can watch the video and answer the questions here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mFIjh0ZcX6a4/xo8Q]

From my heart to yours.

Peter Sage

P.S. You'll see in my video I'm not where I am normally - but
everything will make sense after you watch it :-)

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rW11/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rW11/xo8Q]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -