Subject: RE: Live Chat Window Customisation
From: "Chris Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Saurabh Dadu'" <[email-masked]>, "'Weibrecht, Karen \(AE/GVM\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Joshi, Pooja \(AE/GAM\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kieran Harris'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deeksha Dadu'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>, "'ashwinee'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:03:01 +0200

Hi Saurabh,

The Live Chat tag has been published across all VW domains. We’ve also
hidden it from our side within the admin dashboard.

Please can you confirm that everything is working correctly on your end?

After which we can begin testing on specific pages – URLs to follow.

Kind regards,

Christopher Barnes   |   Web and IT

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
<tel:27116460616> +27116460616

From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 2:30 PM
To: Chris Barnes <[email-masked]>; 'Weibrecht, Karen (AE/GVM)'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Joshi, Pooja (AE/GAM)' <[email-masked]>; 'Kieran Harris'
<[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Ashish
Dabral <[email-masked]>; 'ashwinee' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Live Chat Window Customisation

Hi Chris - 

Please go ahead, but please double check on your website URLs to make sure
Chat Window is not visible.

We don't want to push any additional Tags on our side in the Code.

Saurabh Dadu 

LiveSalesman

India: +91 120 4332621 x 17

US: 1 240 949 2437

Cell: +91 9810175203

  _____  

From: Chris Barnes <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 02 November 2020 5:51 PM
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Weibrecht, Karen (AE/GVM)' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Joshi, Pooja (AE/GAM)' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kieran Harris'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Deeksha Dadu
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ashish Dabral
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ashwinee'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Live Chat Window Customisation 

Hi Saurabh,

Sorry to be a pain – the agency is just standing by for our go-ahead so just
need quick confirmation from you on the below (all live chat on the VW
domains will be paused/hidden when the tag is published on our side).

Kind regards,

Christopher Barnes   |   Web and IT

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
<tel:27116460616> +27116460616

From: Chris Barnes <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 11:59 AM
To: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Weibrecht, Karen (AE/GVM)'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Joshi, Pooja (AE/GAM)' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kieran Harris'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Deeksha Dadu'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashish
Dabral' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ashwinee'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Live Chat Window Customisation

Hi all,

Just confirming that our central agency said this morning that they’re ready
to publish the tag across all markets.

@Saurabh, please confirm that from your end all the chat windows, icons,
popups, etc will be hidden for now? In this way the central agency can
publish the tags for you to test and check and then we can go ahead with
displaying the chat boxes on specific URLs only.

Kind regards,

Christopher Barnes   |   Web and IT

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
<tel:27116460616> +27116460616

From: Kieran Harris <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 11:17 AM
To: Chris Barnes <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Weibrecht, Karen (AE/GVM)' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Joshi, Pooja (AE/GAM)'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Saurabh Dadu
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'ashwinee' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Live Chat Window Customisation

Ok thank you, we will push live tomorrow then and update Bahrain to your new
one

 

Kind regards / شاكرين لكم على حسن تعاونكم / Viele Grüsse

Kieran Harris
Web and IT Department

TheProject Media & Advertising
South Africa
Tel: +27-11-646-06-16
Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Web: theproject.co.za <http://theproject.co.za> 

On Nov 2, 2020, 11:13 +0200, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, wrote:

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for your message. We do see that you've implemented the script, and
we can view the traffic.

For Bahrain as well the code would need to be changed.

Also, please wait till the evening, before pushing the code on other
websites, as we may need to add another variable to track website, and
language in the code. My dev guys are just discussing this. Give us a few
hours.

 

Saurabh Dadu 

LiveSalesman

India: +91 120 4332621 x 17

US: 1 240 949 2437

Cell: +91 9810175203

  _____  

From: Kieran Harris <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 02 November 2020 2:37 PM
To: Chris Barnes <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Weibrecht, Karen (AE/GVM)' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Joshi, Pooja (AE/GAM)'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Saurabh Dadu
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'ashwinee' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Live Chat Window Customisation 

Hi Saurabh

We have enabled Live chat onto the arabic site, we see its blank which is
good.

Can you confirm that its setup correctly? If so we will push to all Audi
sites

https://ar.audimiddleeast.com/

H <https://ar.audimiddleeast.com/> ere are the URLs needed for now, in the
file is the specified language that must load per url.

We have left out Bahrain as they have their own version of your platform.
Please make sure all pages in these URLs load the chat.

Thanks

 

Kind regards / شاكرين لكم على حسن تعاونكم / Viele Grüsse

Kieran Harris
Web and IT Department

TheProject Media & Advertising
South Africa
Tel: +27-11-646-06-16
Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Web: theproject.co.za <http://theproject.co.za> 

On Oct 28, 2020, 13:43 +0200, Kieran Harris <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, wrote:

Web:  <http://theproject.co.za> theproject.co.za