Subject: Invitation: Call w/ Ash @ Tue Nov 3, 2020 2:30pm - 3pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 11:15:51 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Call w/ Ash

──────────

Iggy Babko is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73310668227?pwd=RzNWZGFPYVJUK1AxR1ozVU9iWkExUT09

Meeting ID: 733 1066 8227
Passcode: 3xnHUJ

──────────
When: Tue Nov 3, 2020 2:30pm – 3pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Where:  
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73310668227?pwd=RzNWZGFPYVJUK1AxR1ozVU9iWkExUT09
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NnQ1bGNvcDk1dDV1bWlncHRmYTV2OGR0djYgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjAjaWdneS5iYWJrb0BnbWFpbC5jb201ZmU3NGFlZWUwODRkOTM5OTQwM2FjYzY1YmMzMmJkZTkyMGIyMjA2&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding