Subject: Last Day For Black Friday Deal…
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:02:28 +0000 (UTC)

OK, Ash. This is the last chance (for real) to join the
Black Friday 5-Day Challenge.

I need to close this off because we will be giving away almost $50,000
worth of prizes and giveaways to ONLY those who joined during this
Black Friday deal so to be fair to everyone involved, we don’t want
the people who jumped on this early to be waiting around too long to
see if they won.

When you click on the link below and watch the short video, you’ll
see everything we are including in this deal (it’s only $5) for a
package worth over $495 in value PLUS your chance to win private
coaching with me or a full scholarship to my private peer group (worth
$6,500 each), and more!

WATCH VIDEO NOW
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/MbUoqDjQ5T9c/xo8Q]

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/km1G/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/km1G/xo8Q]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -