Subject: Black Friday 5-Day Challenge Closes at Midnight…
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:02:21 +0000 (UTC)

This is it! Last chance to join the Black Friday 5-Day Challenge.

When you watch the video below, you will see the insanity that is this
offer I’ve put together just for you. 

This includes almost 50K worth of prizes and giveaways in addition to
the upgraded 5-Day Challenge which alone will give you truly
life-changing content.

		 [https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/7QAlVg6uyprK/xo8Q] 

JOIN THE CHALLENGE NOW!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/N4UDfo6ai0Yf/xo8Q]

_Only $5 for 5 Days. Normally $495 ($490 Savings - 99% OFF)
​_

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kO1q/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kO1q/xo8Q]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -