Subject: Ash, the most powerful part of personal growth...
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:01:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hey guys, it's wisdom Wednesday, but not any old wisdom. 

This is the Black Friday Wisdom, Wednesday special. 

And what have I got for you today? 

It is a strong reminder as to what is the most powerful part of
personal growth... 

Yes, you can go on business seminars. You can go on time management
seminars. You can go and learn all the skills to try to make money or
manage money better. 

But guess what? Environment beats will. 

In other words, your peer group is still the most important
foundational aspect of your life in terms of what's determining the
quality of your life moving forward. 

For example, you can have all of the intention to stay warm, but if
you are living in a freezer, the environment is going to win over
time...every time. 

And there's a lot of people right now who are thinking cold, negative
thoughts.  

My questions for those people are always the same…

Who are you surrounding yourself with? 

And do you know exactly how to upgrade your peer group? 

Do you know how to approach people who are successful that would
welcome you in, rather than you look at them on a pedestal and think,
Oh my goodness, they'd never want to spend time with me. 

There are strategies on how to do that. 

I'm going to be revealing that on Friday as part of our Black Friday
special. So stay tuned…

But, your Wisdom Wednesday message is this. 

You become who you hang with. 

Case closed. 

You hang around with 10 negative people, you’re going to be the
11th.

There's no way out of it. Environment beats will.

That's why it's our unconscious patterns that are programmable by our
environment that dominate most about our lives and habits. Contrary to
what the front part of our brain is telling us that we want. Oh, I
want the nice body, the nice house, the nice car, the nice
relationship, but I don't get out of bed in the morning. 

I have lousy eating habits and I'm still egocentric when it comes to
partners. 

Why is that now? 

Why do people self-sabotage? 

Well, the biggest impact on how you show up in life is your
environment. 

So, I want to leave you with that wisdom. 

BUT, MAKE SURE YOU STAY TUNED BECAUSE ON FRIDAY I'M GOING TO BE GIVING
YOU SOMETHING THAT'LL GIVE YOU SOME SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO
UPGRADE YOUR PEER GROUP STEP BY STEP. 

Something that will allow you to start living your life in the
sunshine of positivity, success, abundance mentality, and high levels
of self-esteem. 

And self-worth rather than where the vast majority of humanity is
right now, unfortunately, which is charging 90 miles an hour to
nowhere with a negative mindset. 

Yeah. Let's nail that as part of your growth in this time of
challenge, by staying tuned for what I've got to share with you on
Friday, it will blow your mind. 

I love you guys. 

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kaQl/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kaQl/xo8Q]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -