Subject: Invitation: Dispute Training @ Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30pm - 9:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 13:38:22 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Dispute Training
When: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30pm – 9:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/knj-fdam-xfv

Join by phone
(US) +1 904-580-9817 (PIN: 350422060)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/knj-fdam-xfv?pin=8751526709424&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M3NkZHVxaGtwNzU3ajU4YjJwYTVkb2l0MWcgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjMjY2hyaXNAc3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20yMGVmZTI4MTFlZWYwYjM3YzliN2ExYTYxYzU2MDQxMzQyYjY3ZTMz&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding