Subject: Invitation: OPS - Meidan, Itamar, Chris, Ash @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 7pm - 7:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:51:10 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: OPS - Meidan, Itamar, Chris, Ash
When: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7pm – 7:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/rug-rjvp-req

Join by phone
(US) +1 347-569-5102 (PIN: 828535611)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/rug-rjvp-req?pin=1208164318194&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NjFvNWQzc2w4cW81MW9tYzcwYWRpZjdhaGxfMjAyMDA4MTNUMTMzMDAwWiBhc2h3aW5lZUBsc21pbmRpYS5jb20&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tNjAxZjAwMTdiN2I3ZDkyNTBhYzI3NmQ4ZDZmNWUxZGE4MWJlMmUwMw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding