Subject: Yes, it’s finally here!
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:55:32 +0000 (UTC)

Ash,

Online courses are dead! Yes, I said it and may they rest in peace.

Let me ask you something…

Have you ever bought an online course and didn’t get the
transformation you were promised?

This happens ALL the time with my students who came to me after years
of soaking in the personal development information. (keyword,
information, NOT_ knowledge_)

And frankly, it’s not your fault and I went through the SAME
challenges.

_Most courses are designed for you to fail._

Why?

They don’t teach you how to implement what you ACTUALLY need to do.

So what should you do instead?

You need to start using what I call Engaged Neural Conditioning (ENC)

→ CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO 1 OF MY 6 PART FREE SERIES ON ENC
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/UZ7Gu86DxoYf/xo8Q]

Most of you already know me so I’ll keep this brief but, hi! I’m
Peter Sage and I help frustrated high performers destroy their glass
ceilings.

I’ve coached billionaires and royal families across the globe.
I’ve shared the stage with the like of Sir Richard Branson, Former
President Bill Clinton, and I specialize in the areas of self
sabotage, procrastination, and unleashing high performance
potential. 

Now let me ask you something…

_Have you ever felt like you’ve never really been able to get the
absolute most out of a course?_

I’m willing to bet the answer is yes and in my first of a six part
video series I’ll be breaking down exactly why it happens. 

→ CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO 1 OF MY 6 PART FREE SERIES ON ENC
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/UZ7Gu86DxoYf/xo8Q]

But, in a nutshell it has to do with the fact that the course isn’t
conditioned for you to make the most out of it.

That’s where ENC comes in. 

And when you use ENC next time you go through a course, you'll not
only take your knowledge and understanding to a whole new level, but
you now _actually feel excited to learn something new._

Why?

Because the information will actually stick. 

No more are the days of procrastinating on what to do and how to do
it, you’ll just do it. Your goals will become loftier and your
hunger for knowledge more ravenous. 

→ CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO 1 OF MY 6 PART FREE SERIES ON ENC
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/UZ7Gu86DxoYf/xo8Q]

If that’s something that you’re interested in, make sure you click
the link at the top and put your name on the early-bird waitlist to
get access to it before anyone else. 

From my heart to yours!

Peter

P.S. AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR NAME ON THE EARLY
BIRD LIST
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/UZ7Gu86DxoYf/xo8Q]

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/r5GO/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/r5GO/xo8Q]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -