Subject: Providers platforms Users + Passwords
From: "Meidan Jacobson Henegl" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ashwinee Latchayya'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Christopher Mooney'" <[email-masked]>, "'Itamar Ben Haim'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:35:32 +0300

Hi Ash, 

Please find the following  1PASS - Providers platforms (1).xlsx
<https://splittytravel-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/p/meidan/ESzlAUS0yFROutGnm0XAuf
EBmJnC-I3izEp--u-1OkKXVw?e=qXiPUx> 
This table contains all our provider's URL and login information. In
addition, you'll find: 

*	Stirpe and PayPal - (Payment providers - Still need to create your
account)
*	Riskified - Fraud Detection (For chargeback following disputes) 
*	Inspectlet - Recording sessions (Investigation tool) 

Please keep this file very secured . 

For any questions - we are here :)

Meidan Jacobson

Head of Global Operations

[email-masked]

+972 (54) 642-2264

Sderot Nim 2, Rishon Lezion IL // West Putnam Ave., Greenwich 500 US