Subject: Invitation: Chris & Ash Training @ Thu Jul 23, 2020 7pm - 8:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:50:29 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Chris & Ash Training
When: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7pm – 8:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/ici-cwcj-goz

Join by phone
+1 402-624-0118 (PIN: 637057611)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ici-cwcj-goz?pin=4374510956276&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N3RkOWFvZmhkNnFoMG1namZkaWw3ZW40ajkgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjMjY2hyaXNAc3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb21jYTY4YWYwZTQ4ODk3MDhlZWY2N2ZlNjc5NTFlMGY3ZTJhMzgxMGNh&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding