Subject: Invitation: Ash <> Meidan - Training Session @ Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:30pm - 2:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 08:10:13 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Ash <> Meidan - Training Session
When: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:30pm – 2:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/gow-ucyo-vut

Join by phone
+1 208-843-1360 (PIN: 683694316)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/gow-ucyo-vut?pin=1238509733457&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MWxzMWJudmxubzVjZ2Q5OGs0OWxqYms0OHUgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tNTNmN2E0ZTBkZjE4NjhmMGMzMjcxYmI3MGNlMGE5NDg4ZWQyOGVmNQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding