Subject: Invitation: Ash & Meidan > Training session @ Wed Jul 8, 2020 1pm - 3:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 11:03:37 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Ash & Meidan > Training session
When: Wed Jul 8, 2020 1pm – 3:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/hws-fkud-hmf

Join by phone
+1 219-390-9713 (PIN: 975707413)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/hws-fkud-hmf?pin=2305080392413&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MTR1cnI4cmgwcmRybWxjYXU4bWNyZXJzazIgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tOTc4MDIyYmI3NDhkMWUzY2JhNmIzMzc5NjFiMDgxYTc3YzM0NmM2Nw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding