Subject: Updated invitation: Ash & Meidan > Training session @ Mon Jul 6, 2020 2pm - 2:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 07:32:51 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Ash & Meidan > Training session
When: Mon Jul 6, 2020 2pm – 2:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata (changed)

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/njb-jado-yho

Join by phone
+1 929-238-0423 (PIN: 892176520)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/njb-jado-yho?pin=8037610716301&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NTVqajRybTFmcm9kY3J1ZW40cTc3ZDVxNWMgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tY2I0MTE4N2E5NzVjOGE0MmY0YTRjYWRiZjA3M2EyNzg4NTg1YWM1OQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding