Subject: Invitation: HotelBeds - end of Global FM and next steps @ Wed Jul 1, 2020 8:30pm - 9pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], Itamar Ben Haim <[email-masked]>, Christopher Mooney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 08:55:21 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: HotelBeds - end of Global FM and next steps
When: Wed Jul 1, 2020 8:30pm – 9pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/xxu-tjgu-umt

Join by phone
+1 484-841-5828 (PIN: 500421895)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xxu-tjgu-umt?pin=1801766482048&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * Itamar Ben Haim
     * [email-masked]
     * Christopher Mooney

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NzFpMzRlOWg2NHJqNGJiNGM4cDMwYjlrNjhzajhiOXA2NWlqNmI5aDZzcDZhZDFnNzBwajhkajE2MCBhc2h3aW5lZUBsc21pbmRpYS5jb20&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tMWU1OThkZTYyZDkwZmVjYjM4N2Q5YWNjZWVlNDZmNjZlNGIwNDM4ZQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding